"Mark showed himself to be dedicated and thorough. When something was confusing, he clarified the processes and worked hard to get my book promoted. I was so pleased with the result that I have hired him for my next project, an anthology of true vignettes of early Utah and the Mormons (Old West) by my father George Hubbard."
- Elizabeth Hubbard editor and co-author of Fight On! The WWII and Cold War Experiences of Lt. Commander John R. "Jack" Hubbard
"Thanks for everything Mark"
- Rev. Mark Hecht author of Family, Friends and Faith: Lessons I have learned
"...fabulous guide to making a book appealing so people will buy it. I'm glad I've enlisted your help to get mine polished."
- Jill Armijo author of Home of the Unknown Soldier: How Coming Back Became the Other Ultimate Sacrifice
"You are the best!"
- Thomas Wideman author of Welfare Cheese to Fine Caviar: How to Achieve Your Dreams Despite Your Upbringing
"This looks great. Thank you again!"
- Jeff Delbel author of The Jimmy Eagleson series